Apex College Advising in Encinitas, California was established by Caleb Fitzpatrick to help students and families from all economic and cultural backgrounds pursue their dreams of higher education. Caleb believes expert pre-college counseling services should be accessible and affordable for all families.
Caleb has over 20 years of professional experience working in education and financial services. He has worked in the classroom as a teacher, but it was while serving as a high school counselor that he developed a genuine passion for helping students and parents navigate the college search and admission processes.
Caleb’s diverse professional background and education make him a uniquely-qualified college advisor. His educational credentials include:
- Certificate of College Counseling, UCLA
- Master of Science, Education (School Counseling) Purdue University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of the Pacific
- California Teaching Credential, Cal State San Marcos
- Western Association for College Admission Counseling
- Independent Educational Consultants Association